Listen to episode 55 of Co-Parent Dilemmas podcast where Judge Warren Davis (Gwinnett County Superior Court) talks about his experiences with difficult co-parents in the courtroom. Click on the player below. for this episode and many more like it. To listen on your favorite platform (Apple, Google, Spotify, etc.), visit https://pod.link/CPDilemmas.
62. Rage and Revenge: A mom’s campaign against stepmom – Co-Parent Dilemmas
- 62. Rage and Revenge: A mom’s campaign against stepmom
- 61. The Double Bind: Damned if you do…or don’t
- 60. Don’t Shoot the Messenger! Why kids suffer as the go-between
- 59: My Favorite Guardian: Do they really care about the best interests of children?
- 58. Too Cool for School: The parenting style clash